Maintenance Tips for Tile Floors
- Use a commercial tile cleaner or apply a solution of an all-purpose, non oil-based cleaner over glazed floor tile. Let stand for no longer than 5 minutes, brush and rinse with clean water. Wipe dry.
- Use a neutral cleaner with a pH between 7 and 10 for natural stone and slate.
- Do not use harsh cleaning aids like steel wool pads.
- Test scouring powders and sealants on a small area prior to full application.
- After installing tile or hardwood floors we recommend using Quarter Round (or Shoe Molding). Quarter Round Molding can be used along the base of the walls against the wood baseboard to cover the required expansion gap between the flooring and the wall. They are nailed into the baseboard molding.
- Always clean your floors periodically with a professional floor cleaning product recommended by the manufacturer of your particular type of flooring. Not doing so may void any warranty on your investment.To help our customers to save time and money we can perform in-house inspections and provide the best solution to restore your beautiful floors.
CALL us today!